BzzAgent

BzzAgent

Friday, 24 June 2016

Vaseline Vaseline Radiance Restore Healing Serum (200ml)



I was asked to review this tube of Vaseline Vaseline Radiance Restore Healing Serum (200ml) by BzzAgent, and here are my observations:

The Vaseline brand is extremely well respected so I knew the product wouldn't be of an inferior quality. I often use cocoa butter on my skin, so I was looking forward to testing this serum out on my skin as there was cocoa butter in it.

The serum (cream) is white with a pleasant scent but nothing I can specifically put my finger on, which is actually quite strong (some people may find it too strong but I was ok with it). I think I expected to smell the cocoa butter, but I couldn't. It sank into my skin almost instantly and didn't leave any kind of residue despite it having 'micro droplets of vaseline jelly'. A little goes a long way so it's actually very good value for money.

I used the serum on my hands and feet on a daily basis for just over a week and can already see and feel the positive results. My hands feel much softer and actually look younger, and my feet are silky smooth.

I also used it after getting sunburn on my arms, and it really seemed to help with the soothing and healing process. I certainly didn't peel as much as I usually do afterwards. I then decided to give it a go on my stretch marks and cellulite, and after just a few days there were a subtle improvement with both. It seemed to improve the elasticity of my skin as well as improving the overall look of it. I have no idea how they measure their claim that it has 10 times healing power, but it did seem to heal my skin.

The only negative thing I have to say is that information and instructions on the back of the tube were almost impossible to read, however the white writing on the front was very readable.


No comments:

Post a Comment