BzzAgent

BzzAgent

Monday, 27 June 2016

Seriously Strong Spreadable Squares...



My BzzAgent pack for the new Seriously Strong Spreadable Squares has just arrived!

Inside is the usual BzzAgent intro card along with a promotional flyer with serving suggestions, 1 coupon for a free pack and 3 x 75p off vouchers.

The claim is an 'ultimate cheddar taste just spreadable' so I can't wait to try it out.

There's 8 foil-wrapped squares in each pack and there's two varieties available; original cheddar and lighter (30% less fat).

Just bought my pack...



Review: 

I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to unwrap the little squares, and very impressed that none of the product stuck to the foil, not even a little bit. As with other similar products, the spread felt quite firm to the touch but was easily spreadable on even the most fragile of cream crackers. A little goes quite a long way, further than you think actually. If, like me, you don't like too much spread on your crackers you can cover 6 standard sized crackers with just one square, which is impressive.




Here's what I achieved with just one square:
  • Cheese and pesto
  • Plain cheese
  • Cheese and salad leaves
  • Cheese and cucumber
  • Cheese and tomato
  • Cheese and onion


I'd bought the 'lighter' version which was a very mild cheesy taste (I assume the original version is cheesier). Was expecting a stronger taste, especially given it's from the Seriously Strong range, but you could just about taste it.


I was 'dared' to eat a square with a piece of 70% chocolate. Quite why I agreed to this I'm not entirely sure, but I gave it a go. While it wasn't quite as stomach-churning as I anticipated, I won't be repeating it! Maybe it's just an acquired taste.






Seriously Strong Spreadable Squares Lighter 133G (V)

Information

Ingredients:
Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (39%), Reconstituted Skimmed Milk, Water, Milk Proteins, Emulsifying Salts (E339, E450, E452), Salt, Preservative (Nisin)

Storage:
Keep refrigerated.
Best Before: See front of pack.
Country of Origin: France

Origin: Produced in France with cheddar produced in Scotland using UK milk


Seriously Strong Spreadable Squares Original 133G (V)

Information

Ingredients:
Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (49%), Reconstituted Skimmed Milk, Water, Butter (Milk), Emulsifying Salts (E339, E452), Preservative (Nisin)

Storage:
Keep refrigerated.
Best Before: See front of pack.
Country of Origin: France

Origin: Produced in France with cheddar produced in Scotland using UK milk

No comments:

Post a Comment