BzzAgent

BzzAgent

Saturday, 30 January 2016

L'Oreal Magic Retouch - Light Blonde


My latest product test has arrived!


At just 75ml it's quite small.

According to the official website:

Magic Retouch conceals greys and roots in just one quick spray - when, where and how you need it.

BENEFITS

Perfectly matches and blends with leading shades, even salon colour.

Magic Retouch conceals greys and roots in just one quick spray - when, where and how you need it.

Our 1st Instant Root Concealer Spray:

*Perfectly matches and blends with leading shades, even salon colour

*From light blonde to black hair

*Lasts until washed out

*No transfer, lightweight formula

*Up to 30 uses

From the Superdrug website:

Product Specification

Ingredients
Isobutane, Ethyl Trisiloxane,CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methyl Trimethicone

Measurements
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (13) Width (4) Depth (4)

How to Use

Product Uses

Shake well before use. Keep the product upright. Apply to dry, styled hair. Hold can approx. 10cm from hair & spray roots in a light stream. Don't overspray. A small amount is enough.



The Verdict!

The good news is, it covered my greys.

The bad news is that it covered my hair, as well as my middle parting, with a dark-ish brown chalky substance that created an unwelcome dark stripe on top of my head!

I shook the can vigorously before applying a fine mist (which also created unwelcome brown spots on my sink, my white bath towel nearby and my white wall) onto my pre-brushed hairline.

Despite choosing the lightest colour they make (light blonde) it was still far too dark against my very light blonde dyed tresses. It looked ludicrous and felt dry and chalky as if I'd literally taken a child's brown chalk and rubbed it onto my scalp.

Maybe this product is good with much darker hair, and therefore more obvious greys, but there's no way I'm ever going to use it again.

Luckily it does wash out!







No comments:

Post a Comment