BzzAgent

BzzAgent

Saturday, 31 October 2015

Sure Compressed Cotton Dry Deodorant

Woo-hoo! 
My new product trial is Sure Compressed Deodorant!


My package has arrived.
A box in a box!


Open the inner box...


The blurb...



So............ basically I use the 250ml can to spray
under my right arm,
then spray the compressed 125ml version
under my left arm.
In theory, both cans should last the 
same length of time.

Right! Now the verdict!

The larger (250ml) can definitely had a powerful spray (and comparatively noisy) whereas the smaller (125ml) compressed can had a far gentler (quieter) action. In fact, despite spraying for the same amount of time I kept thinking I didn't have enough product under my left (compressed) arm, but there was no difference in the amount of protection so I can only assume they were actually the same quantities.
The big can didn't have a lid whereas the smaller one did because you could 'lock' the bigger can against accidental spraying (maybe a similar device on the compressed can would've stopped me dropping the little cap on the floor so many times?!)
I didn't bother downloading the free app to count the days, I'm more than capable of doing that for myself!
I'm very impressed with the length of time the smaller can lasted. I was sceptical at the beginning, and as long as you fight the urge to spray for longer it should last every bit as long as the bigger can.
Other notable positives regarding the size is that the smaller can fits into my handbag and my bathroom cabinet, and won't take up as much space in my holiday luggage! Result!




No comments:

Post a Comment